Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hello Fresh: Meal Subscription Service

I got my first order from Hello Fresh. We got three meals that serve two (perfect for dad and the two boys). It came in very nice packaging that kept it cool until I could get it in the fridge.
Each meal's pre-measured ingredients were packaged in a separate box.
 We chose to cook the smoky chicken fajitas first.
 This is what was in the box for this meal.
Christian is my little helper. He has helped me every night. I think it actually is going to teach him to be a great chef. I love that today he told his principal that he cooks dinner with his mom every night. Very sweet and special. 

 He does the chopping and the cooking.
 As well as the "presentation." He is so sweet!
 In the pan...
 On the plate...
 In the mouths...
Final verdict is that it tasted great and is easy enough a ten year old can do it! We since also did a steak and salmon meal. We are definetly going to continue this service. Our next shipment comes tomorrow of four more meals. You can pick your meals on Sunday to be delivered on Wednesday up to five meals. There is a veggie selection or meat.

If you want to try this for free (three meals) send me your email and I can send you three free meals to try! You just have to go in and cancel after you get them to not be charged for the next weeks shipment...you probably will want to be though! It is amazing!

I got Blue Apron too. I am trying them tonight so I can pick my favorite service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment