Thursday, August 13, 2015

IPSY

My first IPSY package came yesterday. The package was super fun. I can see myself looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox every month!
What is IPSY? It is a monthly beauty supply club. $10 a month charged at the beginning of the month and you get a little pink bag shipped sometime mid month. No contract. Cancel anytime.
You start with a beauty survey to assess your needs and wants beauty wise. Then monthly they send you five items meeting your needs.

I got a lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, facial cleanser, nail polish, hair volumizer spray, and a cute little bag to hold it all.

I cannot wait to see what next month holds! I like the little encouragement to try new things and add a little something new to my makeup routine. 

If you want to try it for yourself click below!

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vetdk

No comments:

Post a Comment