Saturday, August 15, 2015

Makeover Your Mornings Day Four

Today we are encouraged to find an incentive for waking up early. Find something that brings you joy to start your day off right.

For me I look forward to that first cup of coffee and my Bible. BUT...I HATE getting up early. Like capital Hate. I always have. Now the being awake early part is awesome...it is the getting up part that I cannot handle (Ask my high school principal...I only graduated because he could somehow see through the absences and tardies to see a successful girl underneath my inability to get out of bed.) I am trying though to change in my old age. Having to be IN my seat ready to start work at 7:15 AM is helping my cause.

One thing I am enjoying is trying to take more pride in my appearance and daily outfit and accessory choices. It has been awhile since I have spent much time on me in the self care department. I look forward to dressing in the morning when I am putting on something I love.

"Dress for the day you want to have, not for the day that is trying to have you," Abby Leigh says....good advice for busy moms!

I am a work in progress in the morning department, but I still have hope!

http://modernmrsdarcy.com/2012/11/dress-for-the-day-dress-for-the-life/

http://dearabbyleigh.com/dress-for-the-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment