Saturday, August 8, 2015

Makeover Your Mornings in 14 Days by Money Saving Mom Crystal Paine

I actually set my alarm the night this went up for sale and got it at midnight for the introductory price of $5. I LOVE Crystal Paine and knew this was a 14 day course I wanted to do.

I went ahead and read through each day and watched the videos, but I knew I wanted to do it fully the 14 days leading up to school starting.

Each day takes about 15 minutes. There is a short 3-4 minute video, a quick chapter to read, and a daily homework assignment.

If I do this NOW, I think my mornings will be running smoothly by August 24th when our WHOLE family joins the school rat race. Yikes!!

From her website about the course:
This 14-day course is designed to help you revolutionize your productivity, streamline your routines, invest your time in things that truly matter, and find more joy and peace in the process.

If you have not met the Money Saving Mom go NOW to her website and read more about this course at :
http://makeoveryourmornings.com/

The price is currently $17.00. She has offered specials for this course since the first day, but I would say this is still a very good price. To buy go to:

https://gr161.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/998748d0-7df1-4093-a904-96bb8a48b92b

I will be writing about each day and how I will be making changes to our mornings. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment