Friday, November 27, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Family Countdown!

My favorite time of year has arrived!! Christmas! I spent Black Friday out getting in the spirit and getting everything I need for my 25 Days of Christmas celebration. We celebrate in many ways throughout the next 25 days; Advent, Hanukkah, Sinterklass, St. Nicholas Night, Los Posados... Currently, all of my supplies are bagged and in the back of my husband's car to be pulled out on the right day. Throughout the season I will update with pictures. Here is the list though (and I just put scraps of paper in our advent box so if something comes up I can easily change them out the night before). 
11/27-28-Decorations
11/29- Start of advent-Wreath and Jessie Tree begin
December 1st- Elf on the Shelf's return!
December 2nd-Snowman Breakfast/The Wiz
December 3rd- Rudolph Night
December 4th-Juliette's Birthday
December 5th-St Nicholas/Sinterklaas
December 6th- McKee Ranch
December 7th-Gingerbread Night
December 8th- Hanukkah
December 9th-Christmas Tree/Charlie Brown Christmas
December 10th-Sounds of the Season concert
December 11th-Glittering Lights and Minivan Express/Polar Express
December 12th-Jingle Bell Run/Candy Cane
December 13th-Light of the World party
December 14th-Los Posados
December 15th-Ethel M Cactus Garden
December 16th-Opportunity Village
December 17th-Grinch Party
December 18th-Secret Santa begins!
December 19th-Old Time Christmas at Spring Mountain Ranch
December 20th-Nutcracker
December 21st-PJ Santa Train
December 22nd-Cookie party/St Lucia
December 23rd-North Pole breakfast
December 24th-Christmas Eve Service at 3/Pageant
December 25th-CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment