Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Always Use the Best Things You Have

If you are looking for inspiration on how to live well...I encourage you to check out Jennifer L. Scott (I lovingly refer to her as my friend Jennifer every night when I share with Jamie what we "talked" about today in her video lol) from Madame Chic and The Daily Connoisseur fame.

I subscribe to her Youtube channel and try to watch a video a day. This resonated with me though...always use your best. How often do we SAVE our best? What on earth are we saving it for?! Use it! Enjoy it! Love it!! Good grief life is TOO short to SAVE things. Eat on your fine china, use that beautiful stationary, enjoy a bath in that luxurious bubble bath. You will enjoy life so much more if you are USING your best not just looking at it!!!

Watch Jennifer talk about it in this video...
http://dailyconnoisseur.blogspot.com/2013/01/always-use-best-things-you-have.html

No comments:

Post a Comment