Monday, July 13, 2015

What I am Trying...Stitch Fix #2

My second Stitch Fix arrived on my front porch today...
I left extensive comments about my last "fix" to help my stylist (so fancy) and made a Pinterest page with fashions I like pinned to give her more inspiration, and this is what I got...
I ALMOST loved it all. I asked for jeans (I want a nice pair) and these fit but I just cannot get on board the skinny jean wagon...now or ever apparently, because those were nice pants!! I ALMOST loved the shirts, but I knew I wouldn't wear them to work (I almost kept the blue one but Christian did not like it). The green dress was beyond hideous. We all loved the orange and black dress. So it was a keeper!

It is fun though, because I literally would NEVER have tried any of this stuff on and I almost liked it. I am super excited to get my next "fix." It is supposed to be just blouse and pant selections with another shot at a jean. We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment