Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chiropractor Visit

I was never a believer in chiropractors...until I went to one three years ago. I had been in such pain for months with my shoulder; I had been to multiple doctors before I went to a chiropractor. He did XRays and quickly found my shoulder was dislocated and proceeded to fix it. No more pain!

I go in whenever my shoulder acts up (which is going to be more often now that I am one of Christian's wrestling partners...lucky me!) I LOVE my chiropractors at Mountain West so if you have been thinking about going to one I HIGHLY recommend them!

Las Vegas Chiropractor
Mountain West Chiropractic
9034 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Phone: (702) 256-8686
Fax: (702) 256-2206

1 comment:

  1. I was like you before my first chiropractor visit. I didn't think they would do me any good and I had seen videos where I heard all those awful cracking noises. It wasn't until a good friend of mine recommended me to a local clinic after I hurt my back. I went and a lot of the pain was gone after one session. I am glad it worked for you too!

    Prince Baughman @ Everybody's Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete