Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thread Up

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Thread Up; an online thrift shop. I hardly every buy clothes that are not from this site ever since my first purchase from them over a year ago. I am ALWAYS singing their praises!

I got a new shipment last week...
Their presentation is always so wonderful. I LOVE getting a package from them!
Most of my clothes now are Ann Taylor, White House/ Black Market, BCBG, etc... all for usually around 90% off! The dress above for example is a White House/Black Market that they said retailed for $98.00. I got it for $9.99 in perfect condition. WOW!!!
They offer great sales if you join their email list. You can filter the clothes based on what you are looking for (ex. dresses, skirts, pants...), price point, designer, and color.
The jumpsuit above is a Topshop outfit and retailed for $129.99. I got it for $12.99. I never thought I would like pantsuits (1989 is calling and wants it's look back...) but because they are so inexpensive and yet great quality I have minimal risks involved in trying it out.


WARNING: It CAN be addicting! =)

Use this code to get $10 free to try it out for yourself!
https://www.thredup.com/?utm_medium=invites&utm_source=personal&utm_content=account_page&utm_campaign=invites_personal_account_page&referral_code=1183676

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment