Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Looking Presentable Always: Slip Edition

In my efforts inspired by Madame Chic to "look presentable always" I am looking for new tips to make this possible. One tip Jennifer Scott recommends is to wear a slip to make your clothes look nicer and preserve them between washes (she has a ten item capsule wardrobe which requires clothes to be worn many times in a week)

So I went and bought a slip...
I had actually totally forgotten about these things. This makes me think of my grandma lol as she ALWAYS wore a slip.

HOW had I forgotten about slips?! These things are awesome! Gives clothes a little more shape and support, smooths any lumps or bumps, and keeps everything covered! I am in love! HIGHLY recommend!

If you want to hear "Madame Chic's" take on preserving your clothes between washes watch her video...
http://jenniferlscott.com/videos/

No comments:

Post a Comment