Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 15 Christian's Room and Closet: 31 Days to a Clutter Free Home

So I started this over the summer, but I am determined to finish this series at SOME point. I am just plugging away as time is harder to come by for organizing during the school year. I hope to be done by Christmas now. Then I can take two week at Christmas to do another deep clean (as the whole house will be clutter free) and start 2016 in such a great place.

Anyways, this weekend was Christian's room...Now I chose his room because he regularly de-clutters his room and only keeps the things he loves. So I sort of cheated, as I just had to get rid of a few things. =)

I love his space. It is very "him." and he takes such good care of all of his belongings. He has his little office in the corner and his trampoline...
And all of his Harry Potter camp stuff safe and sound waiting for next summer. 

I wanted to share his capsule wardrobe. Jennifer Scott is all about a capsule wardrobe and Crystal Paine encouraged me to eliminate decision fatigue in the area of clothing. So I started with Christian. In his closet he only has what he can wear right now. He has 10 pairs of shorts, 10 shirts, his hockey warm up gear, and 1 swimsuit. His undies, undershirts, and socks are in his drawers. He can easily chose his own clothes and everything feels less overwhelming. Next is Thaddy's closet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment