Monday, September 7, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner

https://www.erincondren.com/life-planner

I am loving my Erin Condren Life Planner. For those that know me well, I am NEVER without a paper planner. I have not been able to get on the digital bandwagon. I have to be able to write, erase, move around, and SEE what my plans are for the day, week, month, and year. I had ALWAYS wanted to try out this planner as it has excellent reviews and is always being recommended by my favorite bloggers, but it is EXPENSIVE! I got mine though in May (so halfway through the year) for a discounted price of $25 (normally $50) for the Ready to Ship option (no personalizations). I also had a free shipping and $10 off coupon! So it only cost me $15. Yes!!! 
The cover is inspiring, durable, and colorful. 
 This is the month at a glance page. 
 Weekly calendar page view. There is space to organize your day into morning, day, and night blocks. There is a space to write daily to do's under each day and an area for weekly notes and goals on the left side which I love. 
 In the back, there is a folder for papers and a zip pouch to keep your essentials together. 
If you are the sticker type they include plenty to decorate your days with. 

Now, how I USE my planner:
Every Sunday I have a mini planning retreat in my house with a cup of coffee. I fill out my planner for the week and organize my thoughts. I like my planner to be my accountability partner. I always start of my week with my ideal (but I always write in pencil!) but as the week goes on I erase and change things so when I look back on my planner from weeks passed I see what ACTUALLY happened. 
I put my water goals (101.4 OZ a day) and my Bible reading goals at the top in the morning section. I also list any work responsibilities in that section. In the day section, I put my workout goals, family traditions (example Pizza and movie night or family Bible night), reading and podcast listening goals, and kids after-school activities. In the night section I write what I would like to blog about for that day.

In the notes section under the day I put the miscellaneous items of the day to be done (example: phone calls, etc.) 

In the note section to the left I put all of our bills to be paid for that week. 

I LOVE that the sections are big enough to write everything I want to. I also like the large note section in the back to keep all my thoughts in one place. It is durable and seems to be holding up to the wear and tear I put on a planner.

My ONE thing I do not like is it is a bit bulky. It doesn't fit in a small bag. BUT its size is what allows all the stuff I love about it! 

Conclusion: I will be buying another one for my Christmas gift for this year. I am probably a Life Planner for life kind of gal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment