Monday, September 7, 2015

Stitch Fix #4

This is what I got in my 4th Stitch Fix...
I had asked for jeans and black pants for work and some blouses. The jeans are AMAZING. I mean I have never had a pair on that I love this much! I hope they wash and wear well. 

I thought I would hate the striped shirt but it fit great and looked amazing on (and was super soft...bonus!) 

The purse...please I am a sucker for a purse! I am going to suggest though they send me more jewelry pieces as I have enough purses and I have ADORED all the jewelry the stylist has sent me so far.

The flowered shirt and black pants... I do not LOVE them. BUT with the 25% for purchasing all five pieces it makes them under $15 each so I am debating keeping them or sending them back. I will probably use my full three days to decide. The flower shirt fits nice and feels great...but it is flowered (that is what I get for telling my stylist I am a teacher; an ugly flowered print shirt lol.) The black pants I am worried will not do well in the laundry and I am not sure about the length. TBD on these two! 

Overall another Stitch Fix success! I LOVE when I get the email that my Fix is on its way! Try it! For $20 (which gets applied to any purchase you make) it is TOTALLY worth the fun!

https://www.stitchfix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment