Monday, September 7, 2015

Makeover Your Mornings Day Six

Day six was a continuation of day five. We were supposed to take our 1-2 goals (mine is to focus on my physical fitness goals) and break them down into bite sized pieces. 

As I said, I sort of feel like I spent the summer really working through my goals for the year so I have some positive momentum already going in the goal setting department. 

I am really going to focus this week on meeting my physical fitness goals. They are the first to go when things get busy. I have asked people to join a workout club at my house three times a week so I hope that will provide me with accountability to get those three work outs in. I am going to do a 5K this weekend with Christian so that will account for my one longer run and then I only have to go out for one other run during my week to meet my goals. I have my water ready to drink to help me meet my water goals this week as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment