Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 19 Master Closet: 31 Days to a Clutter Free Home

OK, this is tough to share. I have probably not gone through my clothes really well...ever. My closets state of affairs was pretty rough. 
The Before...
 This is the after pile that is going to be donated.
 Here is the after closet. This is pretty amazing as I had clothes in Juliette's closet as well that are now out of hers and all in this one.
As you can tell I am a Madame Chic ten item capsule wardrobe failure. BUT I am free of about 1,000 items! So that is progress. I only have in this closet things I actually wear. Maybe I can get on board the 200 item wardrobe. =) Regardless from purging Thaddeus closet, half of Juliette's and mine I have ten trash bags of clothes to donate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment