Monday, September 7, 2015

Makeover Your Mornings Day Five

Day five of the Makeover Your Mornings course by Crystal Paine of the Money Saving Mom blog is all about goal setting. She suggests writing down the areas in your life and then thinking of 1-2 goals for these areas. After just completing the Push series by Chalene Johnson, I actually feel like I am in a good place as far as goal setting. My Push goal is waking up early. I feel like if I wake up early that is the "push" all my other goals need to be met. 

My life categories are self, marriage, kids, family, spiritual, home, work, sports/activities, leukemia, and finances.

I would like to really focus on my physical fitness goals and will do that for this series. 

What my weekly goals look like:

Self:
-Read two books this week.
-Listen to a Podcast a day 
-Prepare capsule wardrobe for fall (REALLY hope to get to this goal this week!)
-Start my workout club (3X a week) and take a longer run 2x a week (one being the Candlelighter 5K on Saturday).
-Drink 101.4 oz of water a day.
-Eat better

Marriage:
-Date night

Kids:
-NYS ID's
-Spa Night
-Pizza and movie night
-Family fun night (UNLV football game)

Family:
-Family Bible Night on Saturday

Spiritual:
-Complete She Reads Truth/Women Living Well study daily
-Write in gratitude/prayer/happiness journal daily
-Attend Wednesday Bible study and Sunday service

Home:
-Next five challenges in 31 days to a clutter free home (got to keep plugging away at this!) 1. front porch decorated for fall, 2. Homework area, 3. Christian's room and closet, 4. Juliette's room and closet, 5. Thaddeus' room and closet. 

Work:
-Open house on Thursday
-Set up Hoover dam field trip
-Get computers set up/cords taped
-Get class registered on Khan Academy
-Grades and LP by Wednesday
-Library shelves labeled
-Aims/DRA done
-Running club 
-Read to Feed

Sports/Kids Activities:
-First football game
-Get gymnastics, karate, 4H, rock climbing, Girl Scouts, ballet, and Christian's Hollywood kids on the schedule. 

Leukemia:
-Order prescriptions
-Alex lemonade stand
-Daily cancer kid for September awareness


No comments:

Post a Comment