Monday, June 22, 2015

Day Four DVD/Games: 31 Days to a Clutter Free Home

Today's task was another nice and easy one for me; DVD and Games...or so I thought. It did not look TOO bad at first...


 
But, once I removed everything, sorted, cleaned, and put it all back I had a HUGE trash bag full and ready to go to the curb.
 

It does not really look different, but it FEELS different. Now everything is organized so the kids can find what they are looking for, I am refreshed on what we actually have (I do not NEED to buy Mary Poppins like I was planning on for movie night because we already own it! Organization for the win!), and I was able to gather a collection of outgrown games to take to Game Stop to trade in. Again, I was happy to have an easy task as the morning was spent at the clinic getting an LP with Thaddy. I am determined to keep the organized habit forming though! Tomorrow is the living room.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment