Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day Two Mail: 31 Days to a Clutter Free Home

We have a system for mail that after evaluating is working just fine. Whoever brings the mail in drops it in the entryway. I then make three piles; to read (magazines, catalogs, ads, etc. -usually taken right up to the bath so it is ready to be read during the nightly ritual), to be taken care of (bills, correspondence, etc. which goes right into the planner to be dealt with), or trash. I have a small box in my cupboard of office supplies which houses stamps, envelopes, pens, etc. for easy access. To keep email to a minimum I go through about every month and take ten minutes to unsubscribe to unwanted emails so my inbox is never too overwhelmed. Happy to have two days of the challenge done with minimal output on my part! Our home will be a well oiled machine by August!

No comments:

Post a Comment