Friday, June 19, 2015

Day One Entry: 31 Days to a Clutter Free Home

Day one on my 31 day journey...starts off fairly easy with the entry. This is not a hot spot for my family for anything other than shoes (as is apparent). So here is the before...



 
And here is the after...
 


 
All this day entailed for me was removing the shoes (but the real problem is not solved. I cannot find a good shoe system for this area. I am all for finding systems that work for us and not making us work for a system...but I cannot find anything that keeps these shoes put neatly away... suggestions welcome!) I had been needing to clean the paint off of this mirror for a few weeks (after the kids were gifted some mirror paint they went on a painting binge!). Jamie helped me hang a curtain rod to display all the boys medals. I then just cleaned the walls, baseboards, dusted, rearranged the trophies, and cleaned the floors very well. Day one done!

Tomorrow we tackle our mail system. =)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment