Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What we are trying...

A friend asked on FB what people ordered from Winder Farms so I thought that is a good thing to share!
 We have been very happy with everything we have ordered from Winder Farms. There is something special about waking up and having a grocery delivery. I also love the cooler bags and ice sheets. They are so convenient to have on hand. We used them a lot when shuttling food back and forth for our hospital stays.
 

Our weekly order consists of their strawberry lemonade (we get three bottles on Monday and it's only Wednesday and it's already gone... that should tell you how good it is!!), three orange juices (we use them in our smoothies), sixteen of the chocolate recovery drinks for the boys, grape juice (we have been using it for the Lord's Supper during Family Bible Night), milk (though I am not getting it anymore as I do not believe their cows are grass fed so though it is tasty, we will not be partaking anymore), I usually get one or two of the vanilla iced coffees that are very good for myself, and ALWAYS the beets for juicing. They are so easy to use in the juicer. I have been getting four loaves of their bread weekly as it has a very small ingredient list (but we are making our own this week...we shall see how that goes!). Also, the kids love the pumpkin chocolate chip bread and cookies. That is our standing order. I will add things that call my name when I check my order each Saturday. It is part of my Saturday grocery shopping task to go online and double check my order. Then I just make sure to place my cooler bag, ice sheet, and any glass bottles I need to return for deposit (though we keep two weekly for our juicing) on our porch Sunday night and when we wake up on Monday new groceries await! I have never gotten their produce baskets as we get Bountiful Baskets (or just the grocery store organics) so I cannot vouch for those, but we have been happy with the taste and quality of everything we have gotten so far. We have used the service for about eight months now.

 
 
You can click on this link and get $50 free to spend on your first order if you want to give it a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment