Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hello Mornings

I am starting a six week challenge tomorrow (it may REALLY be a challenge with summer, but I am doing it anyways!) with Hello Mornings. I joined a Pacific Time Zone Facebook group geared towards parents of special needs children (I feel they are my people right now=) and I am excited to start! I LOVE Kat Lee and her Inspired to Action Podcasts. Hello Mornings is her thing..."wake up FOR your day, not TO your day"...so good and true. The goal is to wake up BEFORE your kids and spend time with God, exercising, and planning your day. I do this already but I do NOT wake up before Thaddeus and I am doubting that will change. I DO sometimes let my "morning" drag for hours...AKA Bible study at noon and exercise at 5pm. I would like to have my schedule "big rocks" taken care of first thing in the morning (I will talk about this when I do my 14 day Makeover Your Morning course for back to school). They are still accepting members in some groups or wait and start in eight weeks...perfect for getting back on track pre school starting! I will let you know how I do!

HelloMornings Square Template2.001

Wake up FOR your life, not TO your life.

Through our 6-week challenges, small groups, and resources, HelloMornings is here to help you build the habit of maximizing your mornings.

We help women jumpstart their day by:

  • *spending time with God
  • *planning their day
  • *making healthy choices

No comments:

Post a Comment